INDONESIAN BUSINESS COALITION ON AIDS (IBCA) IS LOOKING FOR PROFESSIONAL AND SKILLED CANDIDATE AS BELOW:
Title: Program Coordinator
Duration: 2 years Duty
BACKGROUND The Indonesian Business Coalition (IBCA) is a non-profit, politically neutral, voluntary association of businesses operating in Indonesia, working together to adopt best practices in the fight against HIV/AIDS. IBCA is organizing a private sector response to the growing HIV/AIDS problem in Indonesia and assist company employers to develop and implement comprehensive workplace HIV/AIDS programs.
IBCA is looking for a capable Indonesian professional for its ‘Program Coordinator’s post.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Under the overall guidance and supervision of the Executive Director, the Program coordinator will be responsible for following terms of reference:
* Implement IBCA HIV-SMART Workplace Program to IBCA members and clientele.
* Assist employers to develop non-discriminatory workplace policies and to deliver effective, affordable workplace training programs, in line with National Strategy Framework.
* Lead and train the service providers (LSM) on the set program menu.
* Arrange regular training of trainer’s workshops to guide the Master trainers.
* Promote awareness of HIV as a workplace issue through the IBCA members by effective training program.
* Coordinate the work place program systematically and effectively.
* Monitor and evaluate the services provided by the NGOs.
Represent IBCA on appropriate government and other committees (related to IBCA programs and products),
* Lead the Marketing & Communications implementation plan. Liaison with IBCA members for events and activities.
* Coordinate designing of fliers, banners, booklets and other publications as required.
* Provide logistical support for seminar, workshops and meetings as required.
· Develop a work plan including budget and timeline and implement it and prepare financial reports.
· Prepare half yearly reports, documentation of IBCA activities, monthly report etc.
· Write articles promoting IBCA work for media.
· Write regular articles for printed media and websites.
· Upon receipt of IBCA training on website maintenance; the Program Coordinator is expected to perform maintenance and up keeping of IBCA website.
· Any other business as required by the Founder’s Board.
PERFORMANCE ASSESSMENT: The Program Coordinator will be under the direct supervision of the Executive Director.
COMPETENCIES: Corporate Competencies:
* Demonstrates integrity by modeling the Human Resource values and ethical standards.
* Promotes the strategic goals and objectives of IBCA.
* Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality, age sensitivity and HIV positive colleagues.
* Treats all people fairly regardless of their HIV Status, without favoritism.
· Ability to provide top quality policy advice and services on program delivery at CEO or higher level
· In-depth practical knowledge of Human Resources (HR) policy issues.
· Ability to lead in area of results-based management and reporting.
· Ability to go beyond established practices and models and to propose new approaches which expand the scope of IBCA effectiveness work in Indonesia
· Builds strong relationship s with IBCA clients and external actors and association with regional and international entities working on same issues.
· Demonstrate capacity to plan, prioritize and deliver tasks on time to meet goals in a highly pressured environment.
· Proven skills to work in a team and communicate in a multi-cultural environment
· Ability to respond flexibly to country needs and generate innovative, practical solutions to challenging situations.
· Excellent networking, communication, negotiation, analytical and organizational skills.
· Advanced computer skills in common office programs (Word, Excel Power-Point, etc). Knowledge of Data Base will be an added advantage.
· Willingness to travel extensively.
QUALIFICATIONS: · Graduation degree in Social Science, Public Health, Development Planning or related discipline.
· At least five years experience in program development and management.
· Excellent public speaker and training and facilitation skills.
· Excellent English and Bahasa Indonesia language skills for writing and oral communication.
Salary: 9.5 million and medical benefits.
Please send your recent resume with three references with a cover letter explaining ‘why do you want this job’. IBCA provides equal opportunities to all including HIV positive candidate.
Write: Post: Program Director on the cover letter You can email (encouraged) , mail or fax your application to: Taslima Lazarus Country Coordinator, IBCA Menara Duta, Jl. Rasuna Said, Kav. B-9, Jakarta 12910 Email: sekretariat@ ibca.or.id Or fax: (021) 522 9561